A family-owned restaurant specialized in Shawarma and Lebanese fast food, serving clients in Ottawa and Gloucester regions, is looking for a cook for its location on 4750 Bank St. in Ottawa, Ontario, to work on a full-time, non-seasonal, /2/ TWO years' term contract for $19/h.
Secondary school or equivalent experience is required with 1 to 2 years of work experience in cooking and kitchen requirements.
Basic Oral English is required.
The employee shall get 10 days or 4% vacation per year.
The job description shall include without being limited to:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations