Job Id: 1195
STONE HOUSEMay 11, 2023
ADDRESS: STONE HOUSE 1891, 1115 West Shore Road, Pelee Island, Ontario
40 hours per Week
Work Experience Requirements:
Work Remotely: NO
Language Required: Fluent in Speaking English
Apply via: ADMIN@STONEHOUSE1891.COM
Stone House 1891 provides ice-cold Canadian craft beer, local Ontario wines and delicious handmade cocktails,
combined with awesome views, great music and relaxed friendly service. We serve up tasty farm-to-table dishes
and cocktails, all made from scratch with ingredients sourced from Island and regional farms and markets.
● Understand and comply with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules,
policies, and procedures.
● Clean and sanitize work station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté
burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
● Prepare a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, or desserts, according to customers' orders or
supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other
● Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
● Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
● Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
● Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to support a smooth service period.
● Handles, stores, and rotates all food products and supplies according to restaurant policies and procedures.
● Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the restaurant’s standard drink recipes.
● Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
● Serve food or beverages to guests, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
● Monitor and observe guests dining experience to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and
respond promptly and courteously to correct any problems.
● Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services.
Preferences is given to newcomers.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $16.00-$18.50 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: ASAP
Drywall Installer: $26.50/Hr Job Description: Drywall installers apply finish, and maintain and restore plaster or similar materials, on interior and exterior walls, ceilings and building partitions to produce plain or decorative surfaces. Drywall installers and finishers install and finish drywall sheets and various types of ceiling systems. Lathers install support framework for ceiling systems, interior […]
Salary: $17.00 hourly, 30 hours a week Job Duties: – Provide advice about merchandise – Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce – Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates – Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase – Maintain sales records […]
Job Title: medical equipment and supplies salesperson by Advanced Medical Healthcare Equipment Inc Job details Location: West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1J7 Salary$26.44 / hour vacancies : 1 vacancy Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada Terms of employmentPermanent employment, Full time: 30 hours / week Start date: As soon as possible Employment conditions: […]