Job Id: 4946
Divine Care ConglomerateJanuary 14, 2024
Job Description: Divine Care Conglomerate is looking for a talented and client-focused Personal Support Worker in Hamilton, Ontario and in surrounding areas. This role is for you if you experience in providing general care and support. You have proficient oral and writing skills and you have knowledge of home care services.
4. Assisting with ambulation, positioning, and transferring using
mechanical lifts such as a Hoyer lift.
5. Assisting or providing total personal care such as toileting, bathing, and
6. Assisting with eating, dressing, and grooming.
7. Assisting nursing staff by answering call bells (In Hospitals and Long-
Term care homes)
8. Performing sitter duty or patient watch for confused patients in clinical
9. Computer or paper documentation of Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
and other findings.
10. Reporting behavioural and clinical changes to a Registered Nurse,
Registered Practical Nurse, Resource Nurse, or Manager.
11. Self-actualization by helping patient/resident/client to reach maximum
Pay: This job pays $22.50 to 23.25 hourly / 37.5 hours per Week
Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience Experience 1 year to less than 2 years Work setting Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment Rural area Work in employer's/client's home Responsibilities Tasks Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of […]
Cleaning Supervisor: $25/hour Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards Prepare budget and cost estimates Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs Co-ordinate work activities with other departments Establish work […]