Job Id: 4311
All Days TruckingNovember 14, 2023
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
• Tarping and ensuring the safety and security of cargo
• Receive and relay information to central dispatch
• Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled, and consumption
• Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes
• Perform pre-trip, enroute, and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle
• Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, storage, and other equipment
• Perform brake adjustments.
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
• Perform preventive maintenance.
Number of positions
Full-time-Permanent: 40 hours per week
• Secondary school
• On-the-job training will be provided. You will complete an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration from a vocational school or community college
• A Class 1 or A license is required to drive long combination vehicles.
• Air brake endorsement (Z)
• Overtime Pay (1.5 times of hourly wage after 40 hours of working in a week and or after 8 hours in a given day).
• Vacation pay as per Saskatchewan Standards (3 weeks or 5.77% of vacation pay)
Email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main duties To supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers To assign duties to sales workers and prepare their work schedules To authorize payments and manage the return of merchandise To resolve day-to-day issues, attending to customer requests, complaints To maintain required inventory and order merchandise To prepare sales reports, and resolve merchandising and personnel […]
Main duties Moving tools, equipment, and other materials Holding stakes during surveying activities Following signal safety procedures to other workers and the general public Performing miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices, and other workers as directed Cleaning machines and immediate work areas Area of specialization Motor vehicles Heavy equipment Work conditions and physical capabilities […]
– Education: No degree, certificate or diploma required – Experience: Experience an asset – Wage: $25/hour Tasks Load, unload and transport construction materials Mix, pour and spread materials Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants Repair cracks and holes Mix paint to desired colour and texture Please email your resume to: email@example.com Thank you