Job Title: Social Media Manager and Graphic Designer
Location: Vancouver downtown, BC
Company: BC1311582 Ltd dba Work North America Recruitment
Job Type: Full-time
Work North America is a dynamic and creative agency that specializes in recruitment loacally and internationally delivering impactful visual communication solutions to a wide range of clients that seek employment with our clients. We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our team and contribute to our mission of producing captivating graphic art and visual materials to encourage candidates to apply for the positions that we will palce with our clients.
As a Graphic Designer at, you will play a key role in conceptualizing and producing graphic art and visual materials that effectively communicate information for various purposes, including publications, advertising, films, packaging, posters, signs, and interactive media such as websites and social media.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects and collaborate with a team of creative professionals.
– Consult with Management to understand their communication needs and establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of materials.
– Determine the most suitable medium and communication vehicle to achieve the desired visual effect.
– Develop graphic elements that align with the clients' objectives.
– Create sketches, layouts, and graphic elements using both traditional tools and digital software.
– Estimate project costs and timelines accurately.
– Utilize existing photo and illustration resources or collaborate with illustrators and photographers to produce required images.
– Provide guidance to illustrators or photographers when needed.
– Coordinate all aspects of production for various materials, including print, audio-visual, and electronic media.
– Oversee subcontracting activities and ensure project deadlines are met.
– Collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
– Posting of graphic elements to social media (multimedia).
To be considered for the Graphic Designer position at Work North America candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
– A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications, or cartooning
– Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts
In addition to the educational qualifications, candidates should possess the following skills and attributes:
– Proficiency in multimedia software and image processing tools.
– Strong knowledge of layout and design software.
– Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
– Ability to work creatively within established guidelines.
– Project management skills are a plus.
– Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the educational requirements and possess the necessary skills are encouraged to submit their resumes, portfolios, and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to email@example.com . Please include "Graphic Designer Application" in the subject line of your email.
Work North America Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
Start date: As soon as possible
Work North America Recruitment thanks all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.