Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Job Type: Full-time (30 to 40 hours per week) , Permanent
Salary: $20-$22 per hour
Detail Job Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and emails from our clients.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Verification of various documents in our internal systems.
- Create and upload new listings.
- Prepare pitches including print finishing (printing, binding, etc.).
- Plan, implement, and monitor digital and traditional marketing plans.
- Creating, uploading, and sending invoices of listings, sales, rentals for payment.
- Creating and sourcing various reports.
- Deal with tenants for the rentals, handle rental property emergency maintenance if required.
- File documents and paperwork
- Maintain various databases
- Assist real estate agents in day-to-day tasks
- Education: Completion of a college diploma or equivalents is required.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience required
- Previous experience in sales and customer service is preferred
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to take on a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, take initiative on projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skillset.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other relevant software.
- Proficiency in maintaining accurate records, filing documents, and managing paperwork efficiently.